Sunday, March 10, 2013

November - Thanksgiving, Zoo, and Christmas Lights

We stayed in Corpus Christi for Thanksgiving. Jason, Rachel and Dawson came over to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast with us!

IMG_0635

We went to the San Antonio Zoo the day after Thanksgiving and it was perfect weather! Kimball had a great time feeding the Koi fish. She had a handful of pellets to feed them, but she had to strategically throw each one.

DSC00154

DSCN0199 DSCN0200 DSCN0208

Kimball loved sitting on these hippos. Every time we passed them she always had to sit on them for a photo op. There is no better place to enjoy fruit snacks!

DSCN0203

Checking out all the animals!

DSCN0206 DSCN0209DSCN0211 DSCN0217

DSCN0218

Kimball was done by the end of our trip, and was throwing an attitude, so I thought I would join her ;)

DSCN0219 DSCN0223DSCN0220 DSCN0224

Kevin put Christmas lights up on our house the Saturday after Thanksgiving and Kimball thought it would be a good idea to read him a book while sitting on the hood of his car while he was on the roof! So thoughtful ;)

IMG_0625

The finished product! I am just glad he didn’t fall off the roof while doing it :)

IMG_0631

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I was just thinking about you the other day! I was hoping to find a new blog post this weekend!!

Your family is adorable! Happy to see you guys are doing well. Good times in that corolla!!

telisha said...

I can't wait to see your new little girl, I've been waiting to hear how everything went! HOpe your transition to 2 kids went smoothly!